1 Day Royal National Park Eco-tour from Sydney - Sydney
Understand the Real Down Under!
We invite you on a journey of discovery.
Have fun while using all your senses to actively learn about:
* Plants and their traditional uses
* Australian and Aboriginal culture
* Local history and geology
* Australian birds and wildlife
Australia's Oldest National Park:
The Royal National Park is Sydney's hidden secret. It's renowned for its beautiful and diverse natural landscapes, its abundant wildlife and unique local history.
* More than just bush and rainforest, the Royal boasts beautiful coastlines
* Only 30km away; instead of sitting on a bus, relax or have fun at the beach
Our mini-bus will take you on a 1 day adventure with a great mix of active discovery and serene relaxation
HIGHLIGHTS: Discovery Eco-walk - explore the magical Wattamolla, learn how to live in Australia's bushlands and hear dreaming stories; Garie Beach - plenty of time to swim, play Aussie beach games, relax or sunbake.; Throw boomerangs and spears; Grand Pacific Drive - including the distinctive Sea Cliff Bridge.; Tranquil bushwalk through temperate rainforest; Afternoon tea with awe-inspiring views from Bald Hill; Eco-friendly; 200% carbon offset for all fuel and energy