2 Day Shoalhaven Gorge Kayaking Adventure - Kangaroo Valley
Join this fantastic 2 day all-inclusive fully guided 2 day kayaking adventure in the picturesque Kangaroo Valley region two hours south of Sydney.
* Experience the towering sheer sandstone cliffs of the lower Shoalhaven Gorge which are considered to be, the equal of many places of natural beauty in Australia, especially after rain with many waterfalls coming over the majestic cliffs. Only accessible by kayak, this remote area is tranquility at it's best with only the sounds of birds to wake you up in the morning. We'll camp overnight where we'll enjoy a glass of wine and a delicious gourmet dinner.
* A delicious breakfast with fresh fruits, omelettes and cereal
* 2 lunches including a smorgasbord lunch
* A delicious gourmet dinner such as fresh snapper, Thai curries, french crepes.
* Refreshments and alcohol (beer and white/red wine)
* Fully guided tour - our guides are experienced and passionate about the Shoalhaven region
* Hire of tent, sleeping mattress,eating utensils and cooking equipment
* National Parks fees
Tours available on the following scheduled 2010 dates (or choose any date of your choice with a minimum of 2 people).
September 18th - 19th, October 23rd - 24th, November 27th - 28th, December 20th - 21st
Return transfers are available from any hotel in the Sydney CBD or Manly area for $30 per person this includes drop off at your hotel at the end of the trip.