3 Day Six Foot Track Guided Walk - Katoomba
Join us on a guided walk of the famous Six Foot Track from the Blue Mountains to Jenolan Caves. Winding through State forests and National parks, the track follows the 45 kilometre route of the original 1884 horse track from Katoomba to Jenolan Caves.
This is Glamping at it's best!
Our packages include snack packs, breakfasts, smorgasbord lunches and delicious gourmet dinners such as fresh snapper, Thai Chicken curries , french crepes - plus much more, as well as refreshments and alcohol (beer and wine). All your luggage and the group camping and cooking equipment is transported daily by our support vehicle.
On night one you'll stay in a Bushwalkers Lodge at Coxs River with comfy beds and and on night two camp under the stars in with comfortable tents and air mattresses supplied for those that choose the deluxe package.
We have two packages to choose from. For those training and wanting to get fit, you can pay less and carry your own tent and personal items. Or for those that want to be pampered, we'll transport your bags, set up your tent with a deluxe mattress and provide you with a comfy campside chair to relax in after a long day's walk.
The following is all-inclusive in both 3 day packages:
- Fully guided walk with a professional Guide
- Accommodation in a Bushwalkers Lodge at Coxs River Night One
- All meals including:
- 2 x breakfasts
- 2 x lunches
- 2 x Gourmet dinners
- Fresh fruit and snacks to enjoy during your walk
- Alcohol (beer and wine) and refreshments
- National Park Licence fees
Additional items included in the deluxe package:
- Tent and deluxe mattress and campside chair for night two
- Your overnight pack transported each day to the lodge/campsite
- Return transfers from Jenolan Caves to Katoomba