6 Day Eyre Peninsula Wildlife and Rail Experience - Ceduna
Join us on our personalised all inclusive 2 day Executive Getaway. Experience the unique wildlife, pristine coastline, wilderness of enormous diversity and meet some genuine Australian locals!
* Early morning pick up Port Lincoln Airport
* Tesla Electric Boat Marina Cruise
* Lunch Del-Giorno's award winning seafood restaurant
* Swim with and hand feed Tuna Feed Port Lincoln
* Australia's Seafood Frontier - the ultimate in Fresh Seafood!
* Overnight accommodation Port Lincoln Hotel
* Cage Dive with Great White Sharks - Full day tour
* Alternatively explore the National parks of the area- port Lincoln, Whalers Way and Coffin Bay
* Marina Hotel - Surf and Turf - a steak for a mate with fresh local seafood!
* Port Lincoln town tour
* Coffin Bay Explorer - learn about the oyster industry an taste fresh out of the water, pristine pacific oysters
* A feast of seafood at Oyster Beds Coffin Bay Restaurant
* Travel via Sheringa, Locks Well, Elliston and Talia Caves
* Overnight Coodlie Park Farm Retreat
* Evening Nocturnal Wildlife Tour
* Early Morning start
* Venus Bay South Head Walk - dolphins surfing the waves
* Swim with sea lions and dolphins in their own natural habitat
* Murphys haystacks - granite inselbergs
* Fresh Oysters on deserted and pristine beach
* Overnight Ceduna
* Ceduna Aboriginal Culture Centre Experience
* Head of Bight - Southern Right Whales [April - November]
* Cook Railway Siding - Board the Indian Pacific for Perth
* Watch the great expanse of the Nullarbor open up through your private Gold Sleeper Accommodation or share the experience with other passengers in the Gold Club Car
* Watch the changing landscape as you travel towards Perth, the capital of Western Australia.
* All meals
* All entry fees, activities and tours
* All accommodation
* Flights - to and from Port Lincoln and/or Ceduna [flights can be arranged at cost]