Barron River Rafting - Half Day ex Port Douglas - Cairns
The Barron River is North Queensland's most exciting half day tour. Feel the rush of white water rafting within the awesome wilderness of Australia's tropical rainforests!
Meet your Trip Leader on the coach and will be transferred to Lake Placid, where the fun begins!
Journey to Barron Gorge whilst your guides explain the safety procedures, and safety equipment will be waiting for you upon arrival at Barron Gorge.
Commence rafting with your guide and negotiate rapids such the Cheese Churn, Hell's Gate and Rooster Tail.
• Enjoy a swim, pack up your raft and change into dry clothes.
• Preview the day's action photos with some light refreshments.
• Depart Lake Placid with transfers back to your accommodation.
• Up to 2 hours of rafting.
• Return air-conditioned coach transfers from your accommodation.
• Safety equipment - life jacket, helmet and spray jacket.
• Morning Tour includes sausage sizzle.
• Afternoon Tour includes afternoon tea.
• Action photos of your day are available for purchase.
What to bring:
• Your ticket and Pay On Board Levy ($25.00 per person - payable on the day).
• Swimming costume and lace up shoes / reef sandals that will get wet.
• Towel and change of clothes.
• Sunscreen and hat.
• Some money for photos, drinks and souvenirs.