Best of the Blue Mountains Mountain Biking - Katoomba
Join us on a guided mountain biking ride showcasing all that the Blue Mountains has to offer. This fantastic day includes two special rides. In the morning we will ride along Narrow Neck, a Plateau that stretches out into the wilderness dividing the Jamison and Megalong Valleys. One of the best rides in the Blue Mountains, you'll enjoy amazing views all the way on this awesome ride. The track is well maintained with the majority of the ride undulating, with 4 steep climbs and a couple of short, steep gullies which provide excitement. The views at the end across the valley are simply the best you will see. Afterwards we will return to Blackheath for an afternoon ride to Mount Blackheath exploring Shipleys Plateau with spectacular views of the Blue Mountains and Hargraves Lookout with stunning views of the Megalong valley.
Inclusions: Fully guided tour by our professional mountain biking guide including bike and helmet hire. We provide a delicious lunch and refreshments.
* Bookings must be made at least 48 hours prior to departure.
* Bookings less than 48 hours prior are on a request basis only and you will need to email email@example.com to check availability.
This is a full day mountain biking ride.
* Meet time in the Blue Mountains at 9.45am
* Sydney Hotel Pickups are at approximately 7.30am
* Finish time of the ride will be at 4.30pm
* Arrival time back at your hotel will be approximately 7.00pm