Blue Mountains Day Trip - Leura
Experience the best of the Blue Mountains, Australia's most visited World Heritage National Park with bushwalks and incredible views. Visit a wildlife park to see and touch our unique animals such as kangaroos and koalas! Listen to Aboriginal legends and visit charming mountain villages.
* Featherdale Wildlife Park - Get close and personal with some unique Australian animals, including koalas, kangaroos and wombats. Snuggle up to a koala!
* Wentworth Falls - Enjoy a short bushwalk to Prince's Rock for incredible views of the waterfalls and cliffs of the Blue Mountains National Park.
* Leura - Have lunch in this lovely Blue Mountains village. (OWN EXPENSE)
* The Three Sisters - See the famous Three Sisters rock formation and hear the Aboriginal legends.
* Katoomba Scenic Railway - Hold on tight as you ride on the world's steepest railway up and out of the Jamison Valley!
* Rainforest Walk - Leave the crowds behind and enter the the peace and tranquility of a World Heritage listed national park. This awesome bushwalk takes you down the cliff, past waterfalls and untouched rainforest.
* Guided bushwalks in the Blue Mountains National Park
* Entry into Featherdale Wildlife Park
* One-way ride on the Scenic Railway
* Meal Deal at The Gaff
* Friendly and helpful driver/tour guide
* Comfortable, modern transport
* Informative commentary and world music