Cape Tribulation and Daintree Eco Experience - Cairns
Join us for a small, personalised tour to “where the rainforest meets the reef.”
The adventure begins when we journey to Port Douglas via the Captain Cook Highway - one of Australia's most scenic coastal drives. During the day, highlights include:
* The Wildlife Habitat- Australia's leading environmental wildlife experience that includes a guided tour through 3 wildlife environments - the rainforest, the wetlands and the grasslands.
* Mossman Gorge - Enjoy a guided rainforest walk with a brief stop in these refreshing and picturesque surrounds.
* Cable-driven ferry - Cross the world renowned Daintree River into Daintree National Park, a magnificent wilderness region.
* Tropical Buffet Lunch - Served at Cape Tribulation Resort and Spa, where you'll have time to relax and have a swim.
Cape Tribulation Beach - Stroll along the beach or boardwalks with spectacular views of this World Heritage Listed site.
* Stop at Alexandra Lookout with magnificent views of the Daintree River and Coral Sea.
* Daintree River Cruise - Spot crocodiles and other wildlife as your guide takes you through the mangroves.
* Afternoon Tea is served before returning to Port Douglas and then on to Cairns.