Cape Tribulation Day Tour - Cairns
Cape Tribulation is famous as the place where the rainforest meets the reef, a wilderness area like no other.
This pristine region is a wilderness dream of lush tropical rainforests, tropical white beaches, sleepy rivers and breathtaking natural beauty preserved by World Heritage listing for future generations.
A haven for those wishing to pursue an alternative lifestyle, the freedom, untouched beauty and relaxing style of this region attracts nature lovers and backpackers seeking the perfect holiday escape. World Heritage reef and rainforest come together along this section of the northern coast - nowhere else are these two natural wonders side by aside and so accessible to travellers.
Your full day tour includes
* Return transfers from Cairns and Port Douglas accommodation
* Air-conditioned luxury vehicle
* Scenic coastal drive
* Morning Tea at the Daintree River
* Daintree River Cruise
* Maardja or Jindalba Botanical Boardwalk
* Delicious Lunch in tropical rainforest setting
* Alexandra Range lookout
* Cable Ferry Crossing the Daintree River
* Refreshing swim at Mossman Gorge - Our guides will provide interpretation of the areas rich Aboriginal history
* Port Douglas, with time to walk through the village centre and soak up the atmosphere