Chocolate Appreciation Course - NSW - Sydney
Your chocolate connoisseur appreciation evening starts off with a tasting of our special Belgian hot chocolate.
During the evening you will learn:
* How chocolate came to be discovered,
* How chocolate has influenced the history of the world,
* How chocolate came to be one of the top three traded commodities in the world,
* How to test for great chocolate by its smell, sight, touch, sound and taste
* How to store chocolate,
* How to match different drinks such as coffee, with chocolate,
* How to taste different origins of chocolate for the true connoisseur experience,
* How chocolate is presented by specialty chocolatiers; truffles, pralines, butter creams etc and;
* How chocolate is best used in creating gourmet desserts.
Throughout the evening you will taste single origin chocolates, blended chocolates and specialty chocolates made by our European trained chocolatier.
Comprehensive tasting notes will be given out at the conclusion of the evening.