City to Straddie 4WD Eco Tour - Brisbane
This tour brings you back to the natural wonders that North Stradbroke Island has to offer. Swim, surf, fish, collect shells or simply relax. Always resident dolphins to spot and beautiful places to visit.
• We pick you up outside your hotel in Brisbane or the Gold Coast and pamper you all day!
• Sail through the tranquil waters of Moreton Bay to the beautiful Brown Lake. This is a perched lake and is medicinal to swim in.
• Head through the National Park and drive onto Main Beach - 32 kilometres of pure white sand.
• See Point Lookout's North Gorge. Here we have chances of seeing Dolphins, Sharks, Manta Rays and Turtles. The Humpback Whale can be seen at this vantage point between June and November each year.
• See Flinders beach where we have our famous BBQ on the beach. Enjoy a hearty meal of prime rump steak and all the salads to go with it as well as a fruit drink in the best dining room in the world.
• Use the boogie boards which are supplied for free while we cook lunch. Or perhaps you'd prefer to go shell collecting, sunbake or simply relax.
• Hope to see our resident Koalas at Amity Point followed by the trip back to Cleveland when we go to Indigiscapes for our "Bush Tucker" experience for afternoon tea.
• Kangaroo, Crocodile and other various jams and spreads plus lemon myrtle tea.
• Hotel transfers.
• Our famous BBQ on the beach.
• Boogie board use.
• Our "Bush Tucker" experience for afternoon tea.