Classic Kuranda Experience - Kuranda
Experience the Kuranda Scenic Railway and enjoy commentary en route as it winds through 15 tunnels and over 40 bridges passing the impressive Stoney Creek and Barron Falls.
Visit the award winning Rainforestation Nature Park. Travel deep into the rainforest on both land and water in an Army Duck. Meander through the Tropical Fruit Orchard. Be captivated by the Pamagirri Aboriginal Dancers as they perform traditional dances in the rainforest amphitheatre. Join your Pamagirri Guide on a Dreamtime Walk - learn how to play a didgeridoo, see an amazing spear throwing demonstration and try your hand at boomerang throwing.
Other highlights of the day will see you:
* Get up close to the animals in the Koala and Wildlife Park.
* Hand feed kangaroos, see crocodiles and dingoes.
* Cuddle a koala - photo opportunity (photo optional extra).
* Relax over a Tropical BBQ Lunch featuring a hot buffet and a wide selection of salads, cheeses and fruits.
* Glide over the rainforest canopy aboard Skyrail Rainforest Cableway and enjoy a bird's eye view of pristine World Heritage Rainforest, with stops at Barron Falls and Red Peak Stations.