Corporate Clay Target Shooting Events QLD - Beenleigh
Clay Target Shooting is ideal for all ages, levels of fitness and genders, as well as being one of the safest sports in the World. It is the perfect choice should you need to entertain your clients, reward your employees or improve team bonding.
Your hosts, two of the best shooters in Australia will make your day unforgettable: Russell Mark, Olympic Gold and Silver Medallist and Lauryn Mark, triple Commonwealth Gold Medallist and Olympian.
Our Clay Target Shooting Days range from 3 to 5 hours and normally involve:
* Learning the basics of shotgun shooting. Lauryn and Russell will instruct the participants with safety rules and Clay Target Shooting basics. Once this first phase ends, the group moves to the shooting field.
* Warm up: each individual shoots a number of easy targets to build their confidence and get familiar with Clay Target Shooting.
* Participating in a fun competition with your colleagues, staff or clients. Each individual is scored and an autographed personalised score card is provided. A large variety of trophies including team and individual awards will be presented at the conclusion of the event.
* All licenses and public liability insurance are included.
* First class equipment is provided: firearms, ammunition and all other equipment supplied. All the equipment is professionally chosen by Lauryn and Russell and is similar or identical to the ones they have used during their careers.
Safety, A Very Important Matter To guarantee the safest environment, Corporate Shooting Stars conducts its events within the confines of un-intrusive safety cages. Due to the design of the cage, it is impossible to point the gun towards any other person. Russell and Lauryn will load all guns and are the authorised representatives with access to the ammunition.
HIGHLIGHTS: You will enjoy an action packed day of shooting while being instructed by Russell Mark, Olympic Gold Medalist and Lauryn Mark, Commonwealth Gold Medalist