Cradle Mountain Overland Track Tour - Launceston
A classic bushwalk through the Cradle Mountain Lake St Clair National Park - 7 Days and 6 Nights (1 night cabins/ 5 nights camping).
The Overland Track is one of the world's classic treks. Experience close encounters with wildlife unique to Tasmania in their wild habitats. Trek through relic Gondwanan forests and experience fabulous views over Tasmania's Wilderness World Heritage Area.
Experience a wide range of conditions and terrain that varies remarkably moment to moment and marvel at the sculpted landscape and vegetation they create.
This 7 day experience allows you time to explore mountain peaks, valleys and spectacular waterfalls off the main track.
The cost of the tour includes the following:
* Experienced guides
* Group camping equipment including all cooking and eating equipment
* High quality lightweight tents
* High quality self inflating sleeping mats
* 3 season sleeping bag with inner sheet
* Wet-weather jacket and trousers
* Lightweight backpack
* Overland Track Booking Fee
* National Park Fees
* Bus transfers- Launceston to Cradle Valley and Lake St Clair to Launceston
* Secure storage space for excess luggage
* Satellite phone for emergency use
* Group first aid kit for emergency use
* 5 nights accommodation camping
* 1 night accommodation Cabins
* All meals from and including dinner Day 1 until lunch on Day 7
* Hotel Pick up and drop off (Hotels in Launceston General Area)