Cradle Mountain Wildlife Tasafari - Cradle Mountain
Cradle Mountain makes a great base to observe a plethora of native and endemic species in the wild while hiking in one of Australia's premier natural destinations. Wallabies, Pademelons, Snakes, Possums, Platypus, Devils, Quolls and Wombats are just some of the species we are likely to see!
* 4 Days observing native and endemic species in the wild
* Hiking in one of Australia's premier natural destinations
* Our bush campsite only a few minutes from Cradle Mountain makes a great base to explore the surrounding hills and forests
* You may see Wallabies, Pademelons, Snakes, Possums, Platypus, Tassie Devils, Quolls and Wombats
* See Devils up close with the Devils Sanctuary tour
* On our last day we head north to coast to Narawntapu National Park to see coastal animals and have an optional sunset penguin sighting tour.
* Each day we participate in walks from 1- 5 hours and travel by four-wheel-drive troop carriers and Landrovers which are ideal to access remote areas
* Each night we experience bush camping and delicious meals with campfire cooking
* We use tents or you can sleep under the stars and supply cosy swags
* This is an All inclusive small group guided 4 Day active camping, wildlife viewing and walking tour through the Cradle Mountain and North Coast Regions of Tasmania all food, transport, parks passes, camping and cooking equipment is provided.