“The Ultimate Search” 10 Day Surf Adventure - Byron Bay
* 10 days of surfing - The first being a 4 Day Progressive Surf course for beginners
* Use of Rip Curl wetsuits and custom designed surfboards for the entire trip - 10 days.
* 3 nights beachside cabin accommodation at the Surf Camp, Seven Mile Beach
* 4 Days of Surfing and 4 night's beachside accommodation in Yamba
* 2 Days of Surfing and 1 night beachside accommodation in Byron Bay
* All transport from Sydney >> Surf Camp >> Yamba >> Byron Bay
* 8 x B, 4 x L, 4 x D. Vegetarian options available
* Free beer and pizza at Sydney's popular surf bar “Scubar” on Thursday night.
* Rip Curl T-Shirt> Surf Camp, Gerroa, NSW South Coast
4 Days/3 nights beginner surf course (Mon-Thurs)
- 8 x surfing lessons, equipment hire, meals at Surf Camp, 3 nights accommodation, free beer and pizza at Scubar.
Travel on coach overnight on Thursday night.
> Yamba, NSW North Coast
3 Days/3 Nights (Fri-Sun)
Discover why Yamba holds a place in Australia's
surfing history. This place is the real 'Surfer's Paradise'
offering awesome, uncrowded surf, national parks and
natural wonders. It is a 'must stop' east coast surfing
> Byron Bay, NSW North Coast
3 Days/3 Nights (Mon-Wed)
Byron Bay is Australia's surfing mecca and a haven for
young travellers. Popular with locals and visitors for
its great waves, vibrant nightlife and laid back surf
culture. This is one funky little surf town.